10 Things That Instantly Make You More Confident!!
by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted Jun 30 2014 7:22AM
Mondays never ‘Feel good’ so in Today’s FREE ADVICE:
The Ten Things That Instantly Make Men and Women More Confident
Â Here are the ten things that instantly make WOMEN more confident.
1. A new haircut . . . unless of course it's TERRIBLE.
2.A sunny day.
3.Walking in heels.
4.Learning a new skill.
5.Booking a vacation.
8.Having a tan.
9.Wearing a little black dress.
Now here are the ten things that instantly make MEN more confident.
1.A sunny day.
2.A fresh shave.
3.A new suit.
4.Brushing your teeth.
6.Being praised at work.
7.A new haircut.
8.Sleeping in fresh sheets . . . which is RARE for a lot of guys.
9. Learning a new skill.
10.Asking someone on a date, and getting a "yes".Being asked out was number 12 for women.
COWBOY NEWS Country Music Headlines
KELLIE PICKLER’s Saturday was filled with love as she rang in her 28th birthday with hit-making hubby Kyle Jacobs. Ellen DeGeneres was among Kellie’s celebrity followers who sent her happy birthday wishes via Twitter” I hope you’re celebrating with people you love, and some hooch.”
KACEY MUSGRAVES and DOLLY PARTON are having a ball on tour abroad. Kacey is in the U.K., Scandinavia and Italy, while Dolly takes the Blue Smoke tour to the U.K. and Germany.
Both ladies were part of the annual Glastonbury music festival in Somerset, England over the weekend!
.....AND the Kaiser Chiefs covered the Dolly classic “9 to 5.”
DAVID NAIL believes there's "something beautiful" about your first love.He says, "When you're 16 or 17 years old, you haven't seen anything or gone anywhere.When you're young and naive, that first love is a powerful thing. I talk about mine all the time." David not only stayed in touch with his first love, he even went to her wedding…"I actually went back and sang in her wedding . . . just to really stick the dagger in.I know there's a small part of her that regrets the decision she made."
ANGALEENA PRESLEY'S new album "American Middle Class" will be out in the fall . . . but it's already upsetting her MOM. ÂÂÂ Angaleena says, quote, "Each of the songs is a chapter of my life.ÂÂ I've literally lived every minute of this record.ÂÂ My mama ain't none too happy about me spreading my business around but I have to do it." The album will feature some solid guest stars, including Patty Loveless, Chris Stapleton, and Emily Saliers of The Indigo Girls.
"Rolling Stone" put together a few "milestones" in the history of hick-hop. Some were huge country hits, like TOBY KEITH'S"I Wanna Talk About Me".
Some were crossover hits, like BUBBA SPARXXX and his song "Ugly".
And then there's BIG SMO getting his own reality show earlier this year.
TERRI CLARK'S new album "Some Songs" is due out September 2nd . . . and she just released the video to the title track.
And now . . . a photo on Twitter of KIX BROOKS standing with a statue of a "big monkey."
1. Since 2006, 80% of the 261 people who've died after being struck by lightning in the U.S. are men . . . including all seven so far this year.
2. Colombia is being overrun by dozens of HIPPOS, who are destroying crops, crushing cows, and damaging property . . . and it's all because PABLO ESCOBAR built himself a zoo in the '80s and imported a bunch of hippos, who've now bred.
3. Iceland has an official list of legal baby names . . . 1,853 female names and 1,712 male names . . . and you need government permission to give a kid a name that's not on the list.The point of the list is to "preserve the Icelandic language."
4.Maine made it illegal to put tomatoes in clam chowder in 1939.
5. You can get a really good estimate of the temperature in Fahrenheit by counting how many times a cricket chirps in 14 seconds, then adding 40 to that number.