We Miss Bri-Bri Anna-Anna , aka Brianna!!!
…okay, now on to today’s Morning Show Blog…..
Five Random Facts For Friday
1. The average $1 bill has 3,000 different types of bacteria on it . . . some of which could make you sick.
2. A new study out of England found that women with BIG HIPS are the most likely to have a one-night stand with you. The researchers say there's a biological reason . . . wide hips make childbirth less TRAUMATIC, so women with wide hips can be more sexually liberated.
3. There are still approximately 1.6 MILLION Americans who don't have INDOOR PLUMBING . . . and use an outhouse or a hole in the ground.
4. Want to get ahead at work? Get DRUNK with your boss. A new study in Germany found that when people drink with their boss and coworkers after work it strengthens relationships, builds trust, and opens up new career opportunities.
5. CAMERON DIAZ and SNOOP DOGG went to the same school in Long Beach, California . . . and she says she's pretty sure she bought weed from him.
COWBOY NEWS Country music headlines
When Kacey Musgraves opens shows on Katy Perry's Prismatic tour this summer, they'll very likely have a repeat performance of a song they did together at the taping for their upcoming episode of CMT Crossroads. Katy says their version of Dolly Parton's "Here You Come Again" is the perfect vehicle for them to sing together.
VINCE GILL was asked what he's been listening to NOW. His answer may surprise you. He said, quote, "You're going to think I'm lying, but I listen to hip-hop. I listen to jazz. I love the thought of hearing something I haven't heard before. That's still magical to me, to find something I haven't heard before and be inspired by it." Let me hear this KATY PERRY stuff and see why it’s so cool.
Carrie Underwood has been named to Time's annual list of 100 most influential people in the world. Brad Paisley was chosen to profile her in the issue. He writes, "She’s a prolific songwriter, a trendsetter and an Opry member. But it’s her decency as a person that is so impressive."
HUNTER HAYES released a live performance version of a new song called "You Think You Know Somebody". It's on his album "Storyline", which is out May 6th.…and Hunter says he had a blast writing the songs for his second album.
EASTON CORBIN juggles two smoking hot women in the video to his song "Clockwork".
Kenny Rogers is the latest star to get his own exhibit in the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Kenny Rogers: Through the Years, will debut on August 15th.
DANIELLE BRADBERY will be performing on this year's "National Memorial Day Concert", which airs on PBS on May 25th, the day BEFORE Memorial Day.
TOP FIVE Country songs this week are:
1. Luke Bryan, "Play It Again"
2. Florida Georgia Line(feat Luke Bryan)"This Is How We Roll"
3. Brantley Gilbert, "Bottoms Up"
4. Jerrod Niemann, "Drink To That All Night"
5. Eric Church, "Give Me Back My Hometown"
The Ten Least Attractive Jobs You Can Have
According to a new survey. . .
1. Parking cops . . . because fair or not, EVERYONE hates you if you hand out parking tickets for a living.
2. Truck drivers . . . because they're away from home so much.
3. Members of the military. Again, not because of WHAT they do, but because they're away from home . . . and also because of the danger element.
5. Fast food workers.
6. Cab drivers.
7. Used car salesmen.
8. Garbage men.
10. Prison guards, especially if you are one of those people who like to bring your work home with you…