by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted Mar 28 2014 7:31AM
Today’s Free Advice: The Top 10 Paranormal Phenomena People Believe In….
1. Ghosts, 33%.
2. Having a sixth sense, 32%.
3. UFOs, 22%.
4. Past lives and reincarnation, 19%.
5. Telepathy, 18%.
6. An ability to predict the future, 18%.
7. Psychic healing, 16%.
8. Astrology, 10%.
9. The Bermuda Triangle, 9%.
10. Demons, 8%.
Want to See If Someone Loves You? Yawn in Front of Them . . . and See If They Yawn Too
Just YAWN in front of them. If they yawn back . . . they love you!!!
You know how yawning is contagious? A study out of Italy found yawning is ESPECIALLY contagious between people who love each other.
So if you yawn in front of your parents, your grandma, your siblings, and hopefully your significant other . . . they SHOULD yawn back. And the QUICKER they yawn back, the tighter the relationship.
That being said . . . the people behind the study say it's not 100% accurate. So if you yawn and your boyfriend DOESN'T yawn back, that's not an offense worth dumping him over . . . it's just one failed test.
COWBOY NEWS Country music headlines
More good news for BLAIR JONES, our winner of the trip to Vegas for the A-C-Ms…Dierks Bentley, Lee Brice, Luke Bryan, Hunter Hayes, Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, Kellie Pickler and Keith Urban have joined the lineup for ACM Presents: An All-Star Salute to the Troops. They join previously announced stars Merle Haggard, George Strait, Carrie Underwood, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum and The Band Perry. The show, which will be taped on April 7th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, airs May 20th on CBS.
Florida Georgia Line will headline the This Is How We Cruisemusic festival aboard the Norwegian Pearl this fall. The guys are taking Nelly, Thomas Rhett, Colt Ford, The Cadillac Three, Canaan Smith and Chris Lane along with them when they set sail to Stirrup Cay -- Norwegian’s private island in the Bahamas. The ship leaves Miami on November 8th and returns on the 12th.
TRACE ADKINS' wife Rhonda says her decision to file for divorce was a long time coming and each of them are pretty torn up about the whole thing. Asking for privacy for the sake of their children; 16-year-old Mackenzie, 12-year-old Brianna, and Trinity who is 9. Trace also has two daughters from a previous marriage.
...Luke Bryan is working hard to get votes for ACM Entertainer of the Year. Here's another in what seems to be a "crash the party" series. Here is LB Crashing a Wedding!!
…MARTINA MCBRIDE'S new album "Everlasting" will be out April 8th. It's a collection of covers of her favorite R&B and soul songs. One them is a duet with KELLY CLARKSON called "In The Basement".
The Average Wedding Now Costs $30,000 . . . Plus Eight More Wedding Stats
According to a new survey by TheKnot.com, the average wedding costs $29,858 . . . a new high. Here are eight more stats from the survey.
1. The most expensive part is the reception venue, which costs an average of $13,385. The cheapest part is the groom's tux, which costs $248. And the dress costs $1,281.
2. The most expensive place to get married is Manhattan, where the average wedding costs about 87 GRAND. The cheapest is Idaho, where it's about $16,000.
3. The average number of guests is 138. And catering costs $66 per person.
4. 24% of people who got married last year had a "destination wedding."
5. The most popular month to get engaged is December, and the average engagement lasts 14 months. June and September tied for the most popular month to get married.
6. 24% of couples don't set a budget.
7. A band is three times more expensive than a DJ. $3,500 compared to $1,000.
8. 43% of couples who got married last year had a friend or family member officiate the wedding. And only 33% got married in a church, which is down from 41% in 2009.