by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted May 1 2014 7:04AM
Five Random Facts For Thursday
-because this information, might, one day come in handy!!
1. Americans have approximately 75 million cats . . . that's 2.11 cats for EVERY household and more than any other country in the world.
2. South Africa has ELEVEN official languages: But somehow, the motto on their coat of arms isn't in ANY of those . . . it's in a language called Khoisan.
3. Two-thirds of the donations to charity in the U.S. are made by women.
4. AEROSMITH made more money in royalties off the video game "Guitar Hero: Aerosmith" than they made from any of their actual albums.
5. If you hate DONALD STERLING, the racist owner of the L.A. Clippers, you're experiencing a phenomenon called the PARADOX OF TOLERANCE . . . being intolerant of intolerance.
There's a Website That Analyzes Your Face and Tells You How Hot You Are
If you've never heard of it, there's a website called AnaFace.com that analyzes your face and tells you how HOT you are. It's been around since 2009, but we just heard about it.
--You upload a photo of yourself, then click 17 different spots on your face . . . like your chin, the top of your nose, and the top of your forehead.
---Then it uses an algorithm to rate your looks on a scale of one to ten. So basically, it figures out how symmetrical your features are compared to the IDEAL face.
And here is one Jessy With-a-Y Did... She Beat Brad Pitt!! -Ha!
… Hmmmm you know you want to try it!
COWBOY NEWS Country Music Headlines
--Someone was stealing money from RHONDA VINCENT'S tour bus, so she planted a hidden camera and caught the guy. Turns out it was a cleaning man hired by the bus company, and he'd also stolen cash from TIM MCGRAW. And he was seen entering MONTGOMERY GENTRY'S bus, although their manager wasn't sure if any money had been stolen.
--LEANN RIMES went under the knife on Monday. She Tweeted, "Seriously painful hangnail. About to have surgery at the dermatologist." "Omg, that hurt! Numbing shots on your fingers are no bueno. At least I don't feel any pain right now or my hand for that matter." A few hours later she was Tweeting different news: Quote, "Worked out arrangements for Christmas songs I'm recording. So excited."
--HUNTER HAYES' new album "Storyline" is out next week . . . but it's streaming for free right now. You'll find the link on his Facebook page.
--Texas singer WAYNE HANCOCK was involved in a pretty serious motorcycle accident over the weekend. He suffered a collapsed lung, multiple broken ribs, and a fractured elbow. He's recovering in a hospital near his home in Denton, Texas.
--FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE will be performing at the "Billboard Music Awards", which airs May 18th on ABC.
--A couple announced they're having a second child by re-writing the lyrics to TAYLOR SWIFT'S"We Are Never, Ever Getting Back Together". Here’s what a baby announcement looks like when you have a little help from Taylor Swift.
When Nate and Erica Eaton found out they were expecting a baby just months after welcoming their first child, the Richmond, Va., couple decided to break the news to their friends in a song set to the tune of Swift's breakup hit "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.