by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted Jun 23 2014 7:11AM
Well it’s Monday…. And We are Sorry!
Anyway, here is today’s FREE ADVICE!
The Six Ways Men Text Women
1. Disappearing in the middle of a conversation. A lot of guys don't know when a conversation is supposed to continue. You text them something funny, hoping to start some flirting or something, and you never hear back. They probably just laughed and went on with their day . . . they're not trying to be mean. But it's still a failure of etiquette, since a funny text requires a response.
2. Abbreviating everything. Typing the letter "K" instead of "Okay" . . . using "TY" instead of "thank you" . . . or using "ur" instead of "you're." You're not paying for text messages by the letter, so it's okay to spell it out.
3. Being too abrupt. Like when you take out all the descriptive words and just use subjects and verbs. As in, "Movie. I'll get tickets. 8PM. See you there." It's good to be direct, but if you're TOO direct it's easy to sound passive-aggressive by accident. As in, "okay" . . . "that's fine" . . . "if you want."
4. Over-texting. The stereotype is that guys don't like to talk on the phone as much. But that doesn't mean you should stuff EVERYTHING you would have said in a phone call into a single text.
5. Texting like a teenager. That means using emoticons, acronyms like LOL, and using too many exclamation points. You don't want a girl to think you're being cold, so you overcompensate.
6. And of course . . . SEXTING. Some guys seem to think there's no use for texting EXCEPT sexting. Even when they're not sending dirty pictures, they're always saying something dirty. But this one depends on how much you like him . . . because it could come off as either creepy or hot.
COWBOY NEWS Country Music Headlines
LUKE BRYAN entertained more than 50,000 fans Saturday night at his Heinz Field show in Pittsburgh…and asked tailgaters to party responsibly after fans at last year's Kenny Chesney concert left behind at least 45,000 pounds of trash...
KIP MOORE posted a Facebook rant about scalpers who bought pre-sale tickets to his tour. He held scaled down the staging to keep ticket prices low; but those who buy pre-sale in bulk and re-sell drive the price up anyway…”Twist it however you want to make it to seem like what you’re doing is ok, but it's not."
Glen Campbell's wife KIM has responded to daughter Debby Campbell’s complaints about her father being in a long-term care facility for Alzheimer's….
--Kim Campbell says, "He has longtime friends here in Nashville who come to play music for him and give him hugs. His life is filled with love and laughter and he is being cared for round the clock by people who specialize in Alzheimer's care; happen to adore him."
Tim McGraw talks about his old struggle with substance abuse in the new issue of Men's Health, …there weren't many times he went onstage without "something" in his system…"I drank too much. I partied too much. And did other things too much.” Faith Hill was the one who got him to stop.
Jana Kramer’s new single “Love” will be on her new album coming in September, Jana partnered with the nonprofit Heart to Honduras for the official music video to show a different side of things and what true love was like.
On Friday, KELLY CLARKSON posted the first public photo of her daughter on Instagram….
LITTLE BIG TOWN discovered that Twitter is both a great tool, and a painful platform… JIMI WESTBROOK said it was an "incredibly exciting" Twitter response that convinced them to release "Day Drinking"….KAREN FAIRCHILD says she posted a really cool picture of the four of us in the shadows. Then a fan said, 'That brunette shouldn't turn that way. Her nose is horrible.' "I thought, 'Wow. Do they not know we're human beings?'"
1. Woody Harrelson. His dad was a contract killer, who went to prison for his crimes. He was released on parole, but then he was hired to kill a judge . . . and was sent back to prison until his death.
2. Kelsey Grammer. When he was a kid, his dad was shot to death by a cab driver on his front lawn. When he was 20, his sister was brutally murdered by a gang of thieves that were robbing a Red Lobster she worked at….On top of that, his two half-brothers died in a scuba diving incident, where one of them was EATEN BY SHARKS. And then, later in life, a close friend of his died in the 9/11 attacks.
3. Dylan McDermott. After his parents divorced, his mom dated someone who reportedly had ties to organized crime. She was later found dead. Police believe the man killed her . . . but HE was later found dead in a parking lot.
4. Olivia Newton-John. Her background wasn't really BAD, but it was still more interesting than yours. Her father interrogated German POWs during World War Two, which lead to the capture of several, high profile Nazi leaders. Of course, later in her life her boyfriend Patrick McDermott mysteriously disappeared following a fishing trip in 2005. He was never found, although some people believe he faked his death and is hiding out in Mexico.
5. Jackie Chan. After the death of her first husband, his mom became a gambler and opium smuggler. However, Jackie didn't know this until later in life, because his parents had abandoned him when he was young. He was left in the care of someone else . . . but he and his parents later reconciled.
6. Charlize Theron. Her father was an abusive alcoholic. During one altercation when she was 15, her father attacked her and her mom and threatened to kill them. In self-defense, Charlize's mom shot and killed her dad in front of her.
7. Kevin Spacey. His older brother has said he was abused by their father . . . and that their dad was also part of the American Nazi Party, who would supposedly even make himself up to look like Hitler. Their dad sent Kevin to military school, but he hasn't commented on his father's alleged past.
8. Rose McGowan. When she was a kid, her family was involved in a cult. They left when her father decided that the cult's teaching of sexual relationships between adults and children was inappropriate. Ya think?
9. Shania Twain. Both of her parents were killed in a tragic car crash . . . so she put her music career on hold, at the age of 21, to raise her three younger siblings.
10. Demi Moore. Her mother was a teenager when she was born, as well as an alcoholic with bipolar disorder. Her stepfather was also an addict, who struggled to keep a job, resulting in them moving more than 15 times. They were both very abusive parents. Her stepfather eventually committed suicide.