by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted Jul 29 2014 9:55AM
The Top 10 Things NOT To Do on a First Date: A new survey asked people the rudest things someone can do on a first date that would make them not want a second date.
1. Ordering their food for them, 61%.
2. Noisy eating, 56%.
3. Posting on social media during the date, 45%.
4. Texting someone else, 35%.
5. Taking photos of your food, 33%.
6. Making or answering a phone call, 33%.
7. Going to a restaurant that serves bone marrow or other animal organs, 26%.
8. Taking them to a fast food restaurant, 23%.
9. Ordering seafood, 18%. (Who knew?)
10. Eating onions or garlic, 16%. COWBOY NEWS Country Music Headlines Brad Paisley and his label are locking horns over his leaking snippets of his new album, Moonshine in the Trunk, by way of a YouTube video over the weekend.
Brad posted the video on Twitter with the message, "I'm going rogue. The label doesn't know I'm doing this. Seriously. But I made a Moonshine preview teaser. Don't tell."
Brad received texts from his label and management asking him to quit posting music since it's wrecking their marketing plans, so he did the next best thing -- he had his Rising Star buddy Ludacris post the second part of the preview instead.
Moonshine in the Truck releases on August 26th.
Though the preview of part one is no longer available, part two is still available for listening.
And if Brad weren't in enough trouble with the label, here's a snippet of the remix of "River Bank" with Colt Ford. Download
TOBY KEITH tops the Forbes.com list of country music's highest earners at $65 million over the past 12 months. TAYLOR SWIFT was #2 with $64 million, and KENNY CHESNEY was third at $44 million. FORBES calls them the Country Cash Kings…JASON ALDEAN and LUKE BRYAN round out the top five.
DAVID NAIL’s “I’m A Fire” theater tour starts September 11th in Oxford, Mississippi…and he rolls into San Antonio’s Majestic Theatre on Halloween.
TIM McGRAW revealed the cover to his new album, Sundown Heaven Town on Facebook…calling it a good reflection of his last 20 years. 98-3 KORA is giving away tickets to the Sundown Heaven Town tour, August 9th in The Woodlands. The album will be available on September 16th. Check out how you can win HERE!
BRETT ELDRIDGE has found life on the road to be hard on your body, so he makes the daily workout a “can’t miss” part of his schedule…he runs the stairs in big arenas, hits the weights when they’re available…BRETT says he also uses the 100 pushups app and the seven minute workout app.
A three year world tour requires your undivided attention; GARTH BROOKS and TRISHA YEARWOOD are moving from Oklahoma to Nashville, and they put their Malibu estate on the market for $7.5 million.
We have a video of the making of this year's "Sunday Night Football" featuring CARRIE UNDERWOOD and several NFL stars. "Sunday Night Football" debuts September 4th on NBC.
New on CD:
The "Guardians of the Galaxy"soundtrack . . . including Blue Swede's"Hooked on a Feeling", The Runaways'"Cherry Bomb", the Jackson 5's"I Want you Back", and all of the other songs from the cassette tape cherished by Chris Pratt's character.
The soundtrack to "Get On Up: The James Brown Story", which is in theaters Friday. Chadwick Boseman plays him in the movie, but the real James Brown is on the soundtrack, which includes a live version of "It's a Man's Man's Man's World".
TOM PETTY & The HEARTBREAKERS’ new album “Hypnotic Eye” is out today….
…and so is "The Breeze: An Appreciation of J.J. Cale", Eric Clapton & Friends. His guests include John Mayer, Willie Nelson, Tom Petty, and Mark Knopfler from Dire Straits.
The Five Most Unflattering Summer Photos We show a lot more skin in the summer, and take a ton of photos... which isn't always a good combo. According to a new survey, here are the five most unflattering summer photos you can take:
1. Photos in your bathing suit, where you're sitting down and leaning forward, so your gut is front and center.
2. Any photo that shows off your muffin top.
3. Photos with a double chin. Which isn't really a "summer" thing, just a bad look in general.
4. Photos where you're obviously drunk.
5. A photo after you've just gotten out of the pool and your hair is wet. It works for swimsuit models . . . but not for mere mortals, apparently.
The survey also found that the number one reason for deleting a photo is because we think we look CHUBBY in it.