BIG LUNCH RUSH
BIG TEXAS JUKE BOX
NEXTRADIO APP (Sprint Users)
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS
The BEAT 101.9
Brandie Alexander's Big Bad Blog
The Best of the Best
by Brandi Alexender
posted Apr 7 2014 9:42AM
If you missed last night's Academy of Country Music Awards show all is not lost. Below you will find the official Brandie Alexander Best of the Best from the 2014 ACM's.
10. Best dressed - Taylor Swift. She looked amazing in her black and white attire.
9. Keith Urban's performance of Even the Stars Fall for You. He is such a gifted artist. Loved that he showed off is rockin' guitar skills.
8. The Voice coaches Blake and Shakira perform together
7. Trisha Yearwood presents Female Vocalist of the Year Award. While her delivery could have used some enthusiasm, I thought she did a nice job of showing off her new body. She looked great.
Despite how great she looked...I can't find a single picture from last night of her online - boo!
6. Lady A and Stevie Nicks perform together
5. The Band Perry's opening performance of Chainsaw. These guys (and gal) were rockin'.
4. Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan's SELFIES with country music's biggest stars. After reviewing the list of entertainers on the front row which included George Strait (who wasn't having any part of it), Jason Aldean who they decided wasn't "big enough" and Tim McGraw who was "boring", Blake and Luke decided to just take a selfie of THEMSELVES!
3. Merle Haggard received the Crystal Milestone Award on his birthday! Great performances by George and Miranda.
2. Darius Rucker performed Wagon Wheel and EVERYONE sang along.
1. George Strait takes home the Award for Entertainer of the Year!
Brandie Alexander Best
Back To Blog
The Best of the Best
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Please enter the text as it is shown in the box below :
The Texas Country Original
Five Compliments Men Hate...
The Eight Most Embarrassing Things....
The 11 Worst Christmas Gifts..
The Season 7 Finale of The Voice starts tonight! Go Craig Go!
Five Things That Can Kill You..
No Tags Found !