A new video, from Funny Or Die, seeks to prove that "Let It Go" from "Frozen" fits in ANY movie, by inserting it into everything from "Say Anything" to Tim Burton's original "Batman" movie and even "Pulp Fiction"!!
COWBOY NEWS Country music headlines
Eli Young Band has the new number-one country album this week with 10,000 Towns. E-Y-B’s Jon Jones talks about the mood of the album…(premiere audio)
Eric Church's The Outsiders holds steady in the second slot for the second week in a row. David Nail comes in third his first week out with I'm a Fire. Dierks Bentley's Riser is #4, and Luke Bryan Crash My Party rounds out the top 5.
A debate among country artists about releasing music through itunes is going on right now, and Blake Shelton says if your songs are not on itunes, then the young music fan doesn’t know who you are…The biggest hold out is Garth Brooks, who’s catalogue is not available for downloads…and his wife Trisha Yearwood says Garth will continue to hold out until only the whole album can be downloaded instead of individual songs…
HUNTER HAYES will try to set a Guinness World Record by playing 10 shows in 10 cities in 24 hours. It would break the previous record of eight shows in eight cities held by THE FLAMING LIPS. The big day is May 6th, which is also the release date of his new album, "Storyline". He'll start in New York City on "Good Morning America", and then play cities on the east coast until he finishes in Philadelphia at 5:00 A.M. the next day. He's calling it the "Hunter Hayes' 24 Hour Road Race to End Child Hunger" and it's co-sponsored by the ConAgra Foods' Child Hunger Ends Here program.
It's been almost two months since TRACE ADKINS got drunk and out of control on a cruise and had to check into rehab. But it looks like he's back. On Tuesday, he made a surprise appearance at the Grand Ole Opry performing with EXILE.
BLAKE SHELTON'S PR flaks issued a press release saying he sold out his shows at the Hollywood Bowl and Madison Square Garden on the day tickets went on sale, which was last Friday. But the website FarceTheMusic.com posted proof that tickets are still available at both venues.
Seven Stats For St. Patrick's Day
According to a new survey, 97% of Americans plan to celebrate in one way or another. Check out seven more things the survey found.
1. The average person will spend $35.
2. 41% of us will be going to a party or a bar, and 30% will celebrate with family.
3. 20% plan on going to a St. Patrick's Day parade.
4. Only 5% will be going to a St. Patrick's Day office party.
5. 50% of people say they'll be drinking beer, 19% will be drinking hard liquor, and 9% said they'll drink BOTH.
6. Guinness is the most popular beer on St. Patrick's Day, followed by Budweiser, Miller Light, Coors Light, Sam Adams, and Heineken. And 49% plan to drink GREEN beer.
7. One-third of people say they'll annoyingly attempt a lame Irish accent.