ACMs: An All-Star Salute to The Troops, On TONIGHT!
by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted May 20 2014 7:32AM
COWBOY NEWS Country Music Headlines
Carrie Underwood, Dierks Bentley, Lee Brice, Luke Bryan, Merle Haggard, Hunter Hayes, Toby Keith, Miranda Lambert, Tim McGraw, Kellie Pickler, Blake Shelton, George Strait, Keith Urban, Eli Young Band, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum, Rascal Flatts and The Band Perry (WOW!) take part in ACM Presents: An All-Star Salute to the Troops, 8pm on CBS!!!
--– Keep an eye out for Our ACM trip Winners in the audience!
CARRIE UNDERWOOD will be premiering a new song she co-wrote called "Keep Us Safe" on tonight's "ACM Presents: An All-Star Salute to the Troops". It'll be available for download during the show, with proceeds benefiting our troops!!
Justin Moore performs on The Voice finale tonight. The show airs at 7 p.m. on NBC.
Lady Antebellum debuts their new single, "Bartender" on the finale of American Idol on Wednesday 7 p.m. on FOX.
DAN + SHAY will launch their "Where It All Began" tour on October 9th in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
--They get to Texas June 20th in Austin and June 21st in Dallas.
Rascal Flatts have their 15th number-one hit with "Rewind" -- the first single from the just-released album of the same name. Jay DeMarcus says that after 13 years together, the song represents a new era for the band. RASCAL FLATTS also released an acoustic version of SHENANDOAH'S classic "The Church On Cumberland Road". --Here is the video:
Five Random Facts For Tuesday
1. The busiest McDonald's in the world is in Moscow, Russia . . . it serves at least 850,000 people per year, which is twice as much as the average American McDonald's.
2. People take more selfies in London than any other city in the world. The rest of the top 10 is: New York, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Rome, Sydney, Istanbul, and Athens.
3. The oldest cat in history lived to be 38 years and three days old . . . that's about the equivalent of 169 in human years. It died in 2005 . . . the oldest cat alive today is 24.
4. The average woman owns nine pairs of high heels . . . even though three out of four women say wearing high heels hurts their feet.
5. In every glass of water you drink, there's at least one molecule of water that's been on Earth since dinosaurs existed.
The World's First Drinkable Sunscreen Is on Sale . . . Just Drink It and You'll Be Protected From the Sun?
A company called Osmosis Skincare just introduced a new product . . . they say it's the world's first DRINKABLE SUNSCREEN.
Instead of slathering yourself up with sunscreen, you just put a few drops of this stuff in your water . . . and they say it'll protect your skin just like an SPF 30 sunscreen.
Their website doesn't offer any scientific evidence, and we're not sure how it works from a logical perspective . . . so basically, you're taking their word for it that drinkable sunscreen works.
The company says you need about two milliliters of the drink every four hours you're in the sun to stay protected. The bottles are 100 milliliters, so you get 200 hours in the sun from one bottle. They sell for $30 online.