Annoying Tv Habits! -you probably do one of these..
by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted May 8 2014 7:12AM
The Ten Most Annoying TV Habits
A new survey says…
1. Constantly asking what's going on, or why something happened.
2. Clicking through the channels too much.
3. Answering a phone call during a show.
4. Loud eating.
5. Trying to predict what's going to happen.
6. Making too many sarcastic comments or jokes.
7. Hogging the remote.
8. Forgetting to record something for someone.
9. Deleting someone's show from the DVR before they watch it.
10. Revealing spoilers you saw online.
AND a Listener mentioned.. watching the same TV show or Movie over & Over & OVER again!!
COWBOY NEWS Country Music Headlines
One of the three men who robbed SCOTTY MCCREERY and his friends at gunpoint earlier this week has been arrested. 19-year-old Mikkail Jamal Shaw surrendered to police Tuesday evening and is being held on a $375,000 bond. Police are still looking for the other two.
CARRIE UNDERWOOD revealed the story behind her song "Last Name", which was written before she met her husband MIKE FISHER. Turns out it's loosely based on a guy she knew.
"We hadn't even dated or anything and it didn't turn out the way this song did”…
In other Carrie Underwood news: She and MIRANDA LAMBERT will debut their new duet "Somethin' Bad" at the Billboard Music Awards, which airs May 18th on ABC.
BILLY CURRINGTON is being sued by the tour boat captain who pressed charges against him last year. As you may recall, Billy pled no contest back in September and was given five years probation and a $1,000 fine. But the captain says Billy "mocked" and "libeled" him on a fan website a couple of days before the plea.
RONNIE DUNN performed his song "I Wish I Still Smoked Cigarettes" on yesterday's edition of "The Doctors".
SHANIA TWAIN has been named the global ambassador for Project Pardus, which is working to protect wild leopards. Conservationists say they're the most persecuted of the world's big cats.
IN MOTHER’s Day News:
On "Ellen" yesterday, JULIA ROBERTS said she has tattoos of her kids' names and her husband's initials . . . but she wouldn't say where any of them are. She did comment about GEORGE CLOONEY’S engagement
In a new survey of 2,739 adult men, one out of SEVEN say they still have their MOM do their laundry. And those are all guys who've moved OUT . . . they just bring their dirty laundry home for their mom to take care of.
The Eight Most Absurd Fried Foods Served at Our Country's State Fairs
1. Fried scorpion. In Arizona, naturally.
2. A fried stick of butter, Iowa.
3. Fried beer, Texas. It's basically a ravioli with beer inside. And you have to be over 21 to buy it.
4. Fried Kool Aid, California. The Kool Aid is rolled with dough and deep fried.
5. Fried Ice Cream Cheeseburger, Florida. You get a cheeseburger with a bun, bacon, cheese, lettuce, and tomato . . . then a deep fried scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
6. Fried sugar cubes, Texas.
7. A fried 'Fat Elvis on a Stick,' Wisconsin. It's peanut butter, chocolate, and bacon rolled in banana batter and deep fried.