by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted Mar 7 2014 8:22AM
COWBOY NEWS Country Music Headlines
The first round of performers at the 49th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards has just been announced, and they are JASON ALDEAN, LUKE BRYAN, MIRANDA LAMBERT, BLAKE SHELTON, GEORGE STRAIT, KEITH URBAN, and THE BAND PERRY…more acts and presenters to be announced.
The video for FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE’s "That's How We Roll" featuring LUKE BRYAN premiered on ABC's Good Morning America…The clip, which was shot in the desert outside of Los Angeles, features jaw-dropping tricks, tractor-trailers and fiery cameos with X Games champion Travis Pastrana and The Nitro Circus. Tyler Hubbard says the video was a blast to make. "Man, anything out in California when it's 75 degrees and you've got dirt bikes and big trucks and girls and stuff like that, it's going to be a good time."
CHRIS YOUNG is going back to Europe after he played a songwriter's series in London last year. Chris will play the C2C Festival in Dublin, Ireland on March 15th.
"It's one of my high points that I'm looking forward to. Yeah, I'm really, really going to enjoy being over there and getting to go back to Europe the year after I did it the first time."
KACEY MUSGRAVES was a country-singing geek in high school. She says,"I'd be hanging out with friends, and then on the weekends, I'm wearing a 10-gallon hat and fringe and I'm yodeling. I was like, 'Mom, nobody thinks this is cool at my age. I'm such a nerd.'" “My sisters and I wore white button-ups and red bandanas, and we would stroll the stockyards and sing old country songs with this group of kids. We were called the Buckaroos."
Turns out the "new" house that MIRANDA LAMBERT and BLAKE SHELTON bought near Nashville, Tennessee, . . . was actually bought last summer. They paid a little over $2.5 million and as you'd expect, it's massive. We're talking 2 pools, 4 fireplaces, 5 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, tennis courts, walk-in closets, a library, screening room . . . and a POPCORN BAR
The Five Things You Should Never Order at Fast Food Places . . . According to Fast Food Employees
Here are the five things you should NEVER order at fast food places, according to fast food employees. Keep in mind this is all unverified, but still...
1. Beans at Taco Bell.
They come out of a can like cat food and the directions are, quote, "Add water and stir until you can't see white anymore."
2. Chili at Wendy's.
The meat in the chili comes from old cooked burgers that don't get sold. The leftover meat is frozen, then thawed and dumped into the chili.
3. Macaroni and cheese at Panera Bread.
The mac and cheese comes in frozen packages and it's just microwaved. There's no cooking involved.
4. BBQ chicken at KFC.
It comes from chicken that's too old and stale to donate to food banks . . . so they soak it in barbecue sauce until it can be pulled.
5. Arby's roast beef.
Apparently, before it's cooked, the roast beef looks like, quote, "a gelatinous mass with chunks of meat in it. Literally a paste with chunks of meat."
Five Rules for Dating a Coworker
1. Make sure you're not breaking company policy. Your company might have strict rules and regulations on dating a coworker, so check your employee handbook before acting on anything.
2. Make the first contact offline. Basically, don't say ANYTHING over your work email that you wouldn't want the entire company knowing about.
3. Wait to reveal your relationship. There's no point in causing an uproar at the office if you're just going to decide after three dates that you're not actually compatible. So wait until you know it's serious before telling your coworkers.
4. No PDA: When you're at work, keep it professional. No flirting at your desk or making out in the breakroom. Save it for later.
5. Don't kiss and tell: People love to gossip . . . because it's better than actually doing work. So just assume that any details you share about your sex life WILL make their way around to EVERYONE in the office.