by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted May 30 2014 7:59AM
OH YEAH, It's Friday Y'all!
COWBOY NEWS Country Music Headlines
A vehicle wrapped with the logo of TOBY KEITH'S signature tequila got pulled over by a cop, even though the driver did nothing wrong. The officer just wanted to let him know he'd entered Toby's "Drinks After Work" contest. That's the contest where you can win a trip to have a drink after work with Toby.
Here's a video of KATY PERRY and KACEY MUSGRAVES performing Katy's song "Roar" on their "CMT Crossroads", which airs June 13th.
ASHLEY MONROE performed a song called "Has Anybody Ever Told You" during a recent appearance at the Grand Ole Opry. Word is that it'll be on her next album.
KENNY CHESNEY recently Tweeted the date "9-30-14". He's been working on a new album so everyone's guessing that's when it'll be out. Another clue is that it falls on a Tuesday and that's the day of the week that albums are released.
Angelina Jolie is Maleficent in this live-action version of the 1959 Disney classic "Sleeping Beauty". It's told from her perspective and reveals the truth about why she cursed Princess Aurora . . . namely that she'd been betrayed years earlier by Aurora's father. Elle Fanning is Aurora, and Sharlto Copley plays her treacherous father.
--Angelina's own daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt has a cameo as Aurora when she was 5 year old.
Seth MacFarlane wrote, directed, and stars in this western comedy about a cowardly farmer who falls in love with Charlize Theron, and gets challenged to a duel with a notorious gunslinger played by Liam Neeson.
Amanda Seyfried, Neil Patrick Harris, and Sarah Silverman are also in it. Plus there are cameos from Ewan McGregor as a random cowboy, Gilbert Gottfried as Abe Lincoln, and Christopher Lloyd as his "Back to the Future" character Doc Brown.
Do you feel lucky? Not in a "Dirty Harry" way . But in general, do you think you're a lucky person?
--In a new survey, 60% of people say YES, they're lucky. Here are the top five reasons WHY people feel lucky . . .
1. They have sex at least 120 times a year . . . that's about twice a week. And the majority of people who say they're lucky say that sex is with someone YOUNGER and MORE ATTRACTIVE than them.
2. They've never had a serious illness.
3. They're able to avoid parking tickets.
4. They own a pet. I guess that's lucky?
5. They're in a better job than they deserve.
AND Friday’s Free Advice: Four Ways doing the ..”Cough, Cough” …“uh-huh” Helps You Lose Weight….
1. It burns calories. Just 25 minutes of sex can burn 80 calories to 100 calories. That's the same as a light workout on a stationary bike.
2. It helps stop cravings. Regular sex can help keep levels of cortisol in check . . . which is good, because too much cortisol makes you crave high-fat, high-carb foods and tells your body to store extra calories around your stomach.
3. It helps you sleep. When you don't get enough sleep, it's difficult for your body to burn fat. But getting-it-on right before bed releases a hormone called oxytocin, which makes you feel calm and helps you fall asleep.
4. It keeps you motivated. If you're having regular sex, you'll have a reason to want to look better naked . . . which will motivate you to work out more and eat less.
Plus, even a small weight loss can help you in the sack: For guys, it boosts their testosterone levels and can reverse some erectile dysfunction. For ladies, weight loss can enhance arousal, orgasms, and overall satisfaction.