by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted May 15 2014 7:17AM
Today’s FREE ADVICE, from the Roger WWW Garrett Morning with Jessy With-a-Y!
The 10 Qualities That Make You the Perfect Daughter A new survey asked 1,000 mothers what makes for a perfect daughter. Here are the top 10 things . . .
1. You confide in your mom.
2. You're honest on shopping trips.
3. You call regularly.
4. You're always available in a crisis.
5. You go on trips together, just the two of you.
6. You text every day.
7. You help make family dinners.
8. You water the plants when your mom is away.
9. You look after your mom's pets when she's away.
10. You offer to give your mom rides.
The Best and Worst Paying Jobs in America From "Forbes" magazine
The best paying job in the U.S. is anesthesiologist, with an average salary of $235,070-a-year
..…followed by surgeon, oral surgeon, OB/GYN, orthodontist, internist, other miscellaneous physicians, general practitioner, psychiatrist, CEO.
---All 10 jobs average at least $175,000-a-year.
The worst paying job is fast food cook, at $18,870-a-year. That averages out to about $9-an-hour
….followed by general fast food worker, shampooer, dishwasher, food service cashier, restaurant hostess, busboy, farm worker, amusement park worker, and movie usher.
---All 10 make less than $10-an-hour.
COWBOY NEWS Country Music Headlines
TIM MCGRAW stopped his show twice last week in Fresno to call out people fighting in the crowd.
He was especially upset with a guy who was mixing it up right next to a little girl…and Tim quickly points to ANOTHER fight and says, quote, "And that goes for you too. It's country music, man. We're having fun. We all paid good money, and we all work hard, just enjoy yourself!”
--When things settled down Tim brought the girl on stage and sang to her.
The MIRANDA LAMBERT exhibit in the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum opens tomorrow in Nashville. Miranda says its so crazy to be in a museum that she visited as a little girl. She says, "It's so crazy that a little girl or a little boy who wants to sing will come here with his family and visit the Hall of Fame, and I'll be one of the exhibits there. "They'll see my road cases and my corsets and guitars on display, and it's like, 'I'll be in here one day.' Just like I thought when I was little, and there I am already.”
KENNY ROGERS had skin cancer removed from his face . . . and he actually joked about it. He posted a pic on Instagram and wrote, "But you should see the other guy."
HOLLY WILLIAMS is pregnant with her first child. The baby is due in the fall. Holly's the daughter of HANK WILLIAMS JR., and this will be his first grandchild. “Are you ready for some Grand Daddy?!”
The "CMT Crossroads" episode featuring KACEY MUSGRAVES and KATY PERRY will debut June 13th. It's the 50th episode so they're going all out. For the first time ever, it will air on multiple channels including VH1, MTV, MTV Hits and Palladia.
FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE is hoping to do a song with rapper WIZ KHALIFA for their next album. Unfortunately, they're having trouble matching up schedules…
Jerrod Niemann did have time for Pitbull to do a remix on "Drink to That All Night”….
MIRANDAD LAMBERT and BLAKE SHELTON were apart for their third wedding anniversary….Miranda was in Nashville for a private preview of her Country Music Hall of Fame exhibit, Miranda Lambert: Backstage Access, while Blake was in Los Angeles filming The Voice.
Hunter Hayes' Storyline debuts as the number-one country album and the number-three over-all album of the week!!! ….number-two is Luke Bryan's Crash My Party, followed by Florida Georgia Line's Here's to the Good Times. Debuting on the chart this week at number-four is the soundtrack from the TV show, Nashville. Eric Church's The Outsiders rounds out the top five.
Five Random Facts For Thursday
1. JOHNNY CASH'S birth name wasn't Johnny . . . he didn't have ANY first name. His parents gave him initials, J.R., because they couldn't think of a name. When he enlisted in the Air Force, they said he needed a name . . . so he picked John.
2. Cats sleep so much that by the time they turn nine years old, they've only been awake about three years.
3. King Olaf V of Norway competed in the Olympics while he was king . . . but not just because he could, because he was good at SAILING. He won a gold medal at the 1928 Olympics in Amsterdam.
4. HALL and OATES met when they were both at a concert in Philadelphia . . . and a GANG fight broke out. They hopped in the same elevator to get away from gunshots, found out they both went to Temple University, and became friends.
5. Mosquitoes have killed more people than all of the wars in history combined . . . by infecting tens of billions of people with diseases.