by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted Feb 24 2014 9:33AM
Six Signs Your Immune System is Vulnerable
It's still flu season, so you need to keep your immune system strong. Here are six signs your immune system is vulnerable and you need to give it a boost:
1. You eat a lot of sugar. Studies show that sugar prevents your white blood cells from fighting off bacteria.
2. You're not drinking enough water. You need plenty of fluid to flush out toxins. Just make sure your pee is pale yellow . . . then you know you're getting enough liquid.
3. You're overweight. You already knew this wasn't good for you, but it turns out that excess weight is hard on your immune system. You might have inflammation or hormonal imbalances that make it harder to fight infection.
4. Your nose is dry. It sounds gross, but snot is actually healthy. If your nasal passage is too dry, it's the perfect environment for germs.
5. You're stressed out. Stress weakens your immune system, and if you're stressed while you're sick, it's even harder for your body to recover.
6. You're fighting off a cold. Getting 3 to 4 colds a year is normal, but if you're constantly fighting one off, that means your resistance may be low.
COWBOY NEWS Country Music Headlines
Carrie Underwood’s first pregnancy rumors have made the cover of Life & Style magazine. An unnamed “pal” told the tabloid that she and hubby Mike Fisher hoped to become expectant parents this year. Carrie said watching Mike Fisher with their dogs is an indicator of how he’ll be with children.
Kix Brooks lost his sister Midge Brooks Vreeland last Monday, and a celebration of her life was held over the weekend in Yarmouth, Maine. Attendees were encouraged to wear loud ties, happy shoes and sunglasses. Contributions to the American Cancer Society are being accepted in Midge’s name
Performances by Keith Urban andWillie Nelson will be part of the inaugural iTunes Festival at South By Southwest on March 15th in Austin, Texas. All shows will be available for free on-demand streaming via the iTunes Store.
DAVID NAIL and JANA KRAMER will take turns headlining the "Country Deep Tour". Jana will headline the show in Cedar Park on March 6th. Sam Hunt, and Austin Webb will open select shows.
On May 7th, JAKE OWEN will be performing at Military Appreciation Day, which is part of The Players Championship golf tournament in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, near Jacksonville.
The Ten Things Men Own That Women Love to Throw Away
According to a recent survey, here are the top ten things men own that women love to throw awa
1. Clothes. As in, she goes through your closet and throws out your favorite t-shirts just because they have a few HOLES in them.
2. Magazine collections. Although, if you're holding onto old porno mags, it's probably time to modernize your smut-watching anyway.
3. Old hobby stuff, like model airplanes
4. Old CDs and DVDs she doesn't like
5. Your sofa when you first move in together, because her sofa is nicer . . . even though it's not nearly as comfortable.
6. Sports memorabilia
7. Artwork she doesn't like
8. Your ripped-up, old computer chair
9. Your sound system, because it takes up too much space
10. Weights or any fitness equipment you never use