by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted Feb 12 2014 9:00AM
Four Things to Know About Kissing Your Valentine
Glamour.com put together four statistics on KISSING. Maybe they'll help your game this Valentine's Day. Or not.
1. Ladies, it's a fairly safe bet to wear lipstick. 67% of men don't mind if a woman wears lipstick when kissing.
2. Guys, you've got almost a 50-50 shot with your five o'clock shadow . . . but smooth-skinned men have the edge. 53% of women prefer a clean-shaven man when kissing.
3. 33% of people open their eyes when they're kissing. That's a third of us. We're not sure what you should do about that, but . . . good to know?
4. 96% of women LOVE to be kissed on the neck. That's huge. In fact, it's a woman's favorite spot to be kissed, other than the mouth. There's a reason your parents called it "necking."
But . . . only 10% of MEN like to be kissed on the neck. The people at Glamour don't offer any stats on a man's favorite spot to be kissed.
Should You Be Married Already…There’s An App For That
The people at "Time" magazine created an app that analyzes your Facebook friends, figures out the average age when they got married . . . then tells you whether YOU should've gotten married already. Prepare to feel bad for getting married either too young or too late.
In other words, it'll tell you if you got married too young and should've spent more time single . . . or if you should've gotten married younger because you're so darn old. There aren't many positive outcomes to this thing.
The app is free, but you have to give them permission to analyze your Facebook profile, which always feels a little intrusive.
COWBOY NEWS Country Music headlines
KIP MOORE, BRETT ELDREDGE and JUSTIN MOORE are the three finalists for ACM New Artist of the Year. Fans are being asked to cast their vote in that category, and also for ACM Entertainer of the Year. Your Entertainer of the Year nominees are hosts Luke Bryan and Blake Shelton . . . along with Miranda Lambert, George Strait, and Taylor Swift. Voting for both starts March 24th at VoteACM.com. The show airs April 6th on CBS.
NashvilleEdge.com put together a collection of Valentine's Gift Ideas for Country Music Lovers. For example, there's aJASON ALDEAN metal tow hitch . . . a DARIUS RUCKER belt buckle . . . and some sexy FLORIDA GEORGE LINE"Dayum, Baby" hot shorts.
Alan Jackson's daughter Alexandra has accepted a plea deal in her assault case. She agreed to attend an alcohol safety class, 12 hours of community service and an eight-hour anger management class. If she completes her classes and service, and stays out of trouble, her case will be dismissed. Alexandra was arrested last August for allegedly hitting an officer, resisting arrest and underage drinking when the car in which she was a passenger was stopped for speeding and tailgating.
Some 20 years after BILLY RAY CYRUS unleashed "Achy Breaky Heart" on the world . . . here comes the follow-up. Kind of. It's a rap song called "Achy Breaky 2" by BUCK 22, who is the son of pop legend DIONNE WARWICK. If the song doesn't get people talking, the video might. It's pretty racy…even though it starts with a lame fake news report from LARRY KING.
The 2014 "CMT Music Awards" will be going down June 4th. As always, it's the day BEFORE the CMA Music Festival, which runs June 5th through June 8th.
Tim McGraw will be among the stars lining up to kick off Jimmy Fallon's first week as host of NBC's Tonight Show. Tim will perform on February 19th, right after NBC's coverage of the Winter Olympics.
DOLLY PARTON will be releasing her new album "Blue Smoke" on May 13th. It features her duet with KENNY ROGERS on the Grammy-nominated song "You Can't Make Old Friends". And WILLIE NELSON guest stars on the track "From Here To The Moon and Back".
78% of People Would Dump You For Skipping Valentine's Day
Here are five new Valentine's Day stats from various studies and surveys:
1. 80% of men and 78% of women would consider ENDING a relationship if their significant other didn't do anything for Valentine's Day.
2. 40% of men and 27% of women would consider MAXING OUT a credit card to buy a great Valentine's Day gift.
3. People who own dogs are more likely to believe their DOGS are more loyal than the person they're with.
4. One out of 20 people has a SECRET CELL PHONE their significant other doesn't know about.
5. 54% of people are either planning to stay home and cook or not celebrate Valentine's Day. 42% are planning to go out to dinner.