by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted Apr 24 2014 7:59AM
Five Random Facts For Thursday
1. The first Wrigley Field wasn't in Chicago . . . a baseball park in Los Angeles called Wrigley Field opened in 1925. The Cubs' stadium was called Cubs Park at that point, but changed its name to Wrigley Field in 1926. The L.A. one was torn down in 1969.
2. 80% of people with herpes don't know they have it.
3. People upload 72 hours of new video to YouTube every single minute. We also share 2.46 million things on Facebook and buy $83,000 worth of stuff from Amazon every minute.
4. When Pixar was editing "Toy Story 2", someone managed to accidentally DELETE a huge chunk of the movie. They miraculously found a backup though . . . an employee on maternity leave had saved it so she could work on it at home.
5. Graffiti is plural. The singular form of the word is graffito.
COWBOY NEWS Country Music Headlines
A right-wing, religious talk show host has taken issue with Kacey Musgraves and her song "Follow Your Arrow." Kevin Swanson says that Kacey would have been killed over the song, which references marijuana use and homosexuality among other things, Kacey responded on Twitter, "They just don't hang 'em like they used to."
MusicRow.com keeps track of country stars' social media presence. As expected, TAYLOR SWIFT dominates with 59.9 million Facebook likes and 40.3 million Twitter followers. KELLY CLARKSON is a distant second in both…rounding out the top five are LADY ANTEBELLUM, CARRIE UNDERWOOD, & JASON ALDEAN.
Luke Bryan's Crash My Party is back as the nation's top-selling country album. It spent last week in the second position. Florida Georgia Line's Here's to the Good Times also moves up one spot to second place this week. The Outsiders from Eric Church moves up to number-three. Johnny Cash's Out Among the Stars holds steady at number-four, and Jessie James Decker grabs the 5th spot with her EP Comin' Home.
CLINT BLACK is honoring one of his super fans, a woman named Cee Cee DeHart, who's been to 99 of his concerts. He posted a video letting her know that the 100th Clint Black concert will be on him. And that includes everything from airfare, to tickets, meet & greet and hotel.
Someone who has too much time on their hands recreated the entire video for CHRIS YOUNG'S"Tomorrow" using Legos.
DOLLY PARTON will be promoting her upcoming album "Blue Smoke" during a LIVE appearance this Sunday on QVC. "Dolly Parton Q Sessions Live from Nashville" airs at 6:00 P.M.
The Ten Things Women Want Before They'll Hook Up
According to a new survey…
1. Five dates.
2. Two gifts.
3. Five messages on social media . . . meaning Facebook, Twitter, or a dating website.
4. 12 text messages.
5. Five phone calls.
6. Three movies.
7. Seven kisses.
8. Five meaningful conversations. Which is probably the TOUGHEST one on the list.