by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted Apr 29 2014 7:29AM
Tuesday Tips, from the Roger WWW Garrett Morning Show with Jessy With-a-Y:
The Five Biggest Turn-Offs When You're Making Out
1. Tasting like cigarettes.
2. Noticeable body odor.
3. Sloppy technique . . . meaning way too much tongue.
4. Bad teeth. Which includes crooked teeth, but also just bad oral hygiene in general.
5. A cold sore. Which you'd hope you'd notice BEFORE you start kissing.
****The survey also asked for the MOST attractive kissing habits . . .
---Which include smelling nice . . . passionately biting your own bottom lip during a make-out session . . . holding the person's hand while you make out . . . touching their face . . . and keeping your eyes open.
Today’s Free-Advice from the Morning Show:
Five Ways To Love Your Job When You Really Hate It
..….from "Psychology Today"
1. Focus on something you're good at. There must be SOMETHING you're doing right. The worst thing you can do is concentrate on the stuff that's going wrong or your missed promotion.
2. Set some goals. Make them small and attainable, and give yourself props when you hit them.
3. Avoid confrontations. If your boss doesn't like you, it's a waste of time to kill yourself trying to be impressive. Just lie low. You also want to avoid confrontations. Instead, seek out a positive mentor. There must be someone there whose work you admire.
4. Become a mentor yourself. Studies show that people who help out others are happier at work.
5. Try to be grateful. First off, at least you HAVE a job. Second, scientists say that if you say thank you to co-workers who actually deserve it, you'll be less depressed.
The 10 Little Life Tasks We Hate Doing the Most
A new survey asked couples which little life tasks they hate doing the most. Here are the top 10 answers . . .
1. Changing utility companies.
2. Getting insurance.
3. Doing taxes.
4. Paying bills.
5. Making changes to a TV, phone, or Internet plan.
6. Going to the dentist.
7. Applying for a new job.
8. Getting quotes for work on your house.
9. Putting things on eBay to sell.
10. Changing email addresses.
COWBOY NEWS Country Music Headlines
Some of country's biggest artists have come together to record a song to raise money to fight hunger…Reba McEntire, Vince Gill, Danielle Bradbery, Toby Keith, Martina McBride, Cassadee Pope, The Band Perry, The Cadillac Three, Thomas Rhett and Chris Young have recorded "Give Them Hope."
The single is available for purchase on iTunes. Nearly 50% of the song's profits will go to Outnumber Hunger, which helps supply meals to food banks across the country.
Jo Dee Messina will sing the National Anthem at Saturday's 140th running of the Kentucky Derby. Her performance will be broadcast at 4 p.m. as a part of NBC's coverage of the event.
….That same weekend, Miranda Lambert, Dierks Bentley, Kix Brooks, Travis Tritt, Lee Ann Womack and Clay Walker will perform at the Barnstable Brown Gala, which is that huge party that goes down during Derby weekend.
Brantley Gilbert racks up his third number-one hit with "Bottoms Up." The song came together during a session with co-writers Brett James and Justin Weaver.
JAKE OWEN did a nice thing for a couple named Seth and Sierra at his concert last Thursday in Bowling Green, Kentucky. It started at the meet & greet when Seth mentioned that Jake's song "Heaven" was playing when he proposed. So Jake added it to his show and then invited them to join him on stage so they could practice their first wedding dance