by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted Jun 6 2014 7:33AM
Friday’s, totally Free, FREE ADVICE:
Seven Things Women Think Men Care About . . . But They Actually Don't!!
“Cosmopolitan" has come out with a list of things that women THINK men care about . . . but they really don't. Listen up, and see if you agree . . .
1. If you don't shave your legs every day. YOU might notice a bit of stubble, but he doesn't.
2. If you're not wearing makeup.
3. If you want to hang out with your friends without him. He'll probably appreciate the alone time.
4. How big your boobs are. No guy has ever said, "I met this amazing woman, she's everything I want . . . except for her boobs."
5. How much money you make.
6. Whether or not you've had a mani-pedi.
7. That you have bodily functions. The only thing worse than burping or letting one out is making a big deal about it.
COWBOY NEWS Country Music Headlines
DARIUS RUCKER forgot his I.D. and was denied entry into a club where the after-party for his 5th Annual Darius and Friends Benefit Concert was being held. But instead of pitching a fit, he said he understood and left. Darius's bodyguards filled the door guy in, but he was under strict orders not to let anyone in who didn't have an I.D.
BRAD PAISLEY turned his home studio into a mini nightclub while recording his album "Moonshine in the Trunk". He says, quote, "I put a bar in there. I actually built a pub. I was like, 'Let's make this record feel like a party.' I think a record should be a bit of a party."
Justin Moore and his wife Kate are expecting baby number-three next month. The baby will join four year-old Ella and two-and-a-half year-old Kennedy. After two daughters, Justin says he and Kate have the baby thing down.
Some of Carrie Underwood's fans took time out of the CMA Music Festival activities to help the hungry. The Carrie Underwood Fan Club Volunteers, met at Nashville's Second Harvest Food Bank to repackage more than 14,000 pounds of food.
Luke Bryan celebrated four consecutive number-one hits Thursday at a party overlooking Nashville's Riverfront Park, where the CMA Music Festival was in full swing. Luke shared the spotlight with the writers of "Play It Again," "Drink a Beer," "Crash My Party" and "That's My Kind of Night."
"People" is offering a first look at THE SWON BROTHERS video to their song "Later On".
TAYLOR SWIFT was named International Solo Artist of the Year at "Glamour" magazine's Women of the Year awards.
Alan Jackson wrapped the CMT Music Awards in Nashville with a surprise show at the Lower Broadway honky tonk The Stage. The late-night show included special guests Lee Ann Womack (“Golden Ring”), Kacey Musgraves (“Livin’ on Love”) and Easton Corbin (“Where I Come From”). His Country Music Hall of Fame exhibit opens on August 29th, and a 25-city tour is in the works for 2015.
TOP COUNTRY ALBUMS:
(1) “Just As I Am” Brantley Gilbert,
(2) “Rewind” Rascal Flatts,
(3) “Crash My Party” Luke Bryan
TOP COUNTRY SONGS:
(1) “Play It Again” Luke Bryan,
(2) This is How We Roll’ Florida Georgia Line W/Luke Bryan,
(3) “Beachin’” Jake Owen