by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted Apr 30 2014 6:39AM
COWBOY NEWS Country Music Headlines
Well, it's already been disconnected, but the cell (310) 493-7939 that Blake Sheltontweeted on Monday night really connected to Adam Levine!!
Before show time on The Voice. Adam jabbed, "I'm seriously amazed at @blakeshelton's stupidity…"
"@adamlevine … I just found the craziest thing in my phone!
Your PERSONAL cell phone number.
Hope I'm not stupid enough to tweet it out."
….And then he did….
Host Carson Daly later confirmed that the number was for Adam.
EDDIE MONTGOMERY of MONTGOMERYGENTRY is one lucky dude. In the past few days he married his younger and very attractive girlfriend Jennifer Belcher . . . and then he survived a tornado.
“I Don’t Dance” is a song Lee Brice wrote as a wedding present for his wife Sarah Reevely. The couple celebrated their first anniversary on April 21st.The official music video features home footage of the official ceremony…
Denver Broncos QB Peyton Manning joined Jake Owen onstage to sing "Folsom Prison Blues" at the Celebration of Caring Gala in Indianapolis over the weekend…
Health issues forced ALISON KRAUSS to postpone FIVE shows and cancel TWO others of her coheadlining tour with WILLIE NELSON. You can check out the canceled and rescheduled dates at AlisonKrauss.com…none are in Texas.
Alan Jackson has recorded the title track to the new comedy A Million Ways to Die in the West. Seth MacFarlane -- the brains behind TV's Family Guy -- stars in the movie along with Charlize Theron, Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfried, Giovanni Ribisi, Sarah Silverman and Neil Patrick Harris. It arrives in theaters on May 30th.
The 10 Things Guys Like Talking About
A new survey asked men to name their favorite subjects to talk about, and sex came in LAST. Here are all of the top 10 discussion topics men like . . .
1. News and current events.
6. Food and drink.
Five Random Facts For Wednesday
1. One out of three Americans hasn't been to the dentist in at least a year.
2. In PG-13 movies, the F-word can be used exactly one time. Like, in "Anchorman", they saved it for Ron Burgundy saying, "Go [eff] yourself, San Diego." But if a movie uses it a second time, it automatically gets an R rating.
3. The fastest growing medium for music is . . . VINYL. Thanks to hipsters, vinyl sales on Amazon.com are up 745% since 2008.
4. The following people have all killed someone in a car accident: Laura Bush, Matthew Broderick, Keith Moon, Rebecca Gayheart, Brandy, Vince Neil, and Howard Hughes.
5. According to a new study in the National Academy of Sciences, approximately one out of 25 people on death row in the U.S. is innocent.