by Roger WWW Garrett and Jessy,posted May 28 2014 7:54AM
COWBOY NEWS Country Music Headlines
What happens when you take sun, water, boats, drinks, bikini-clad babes and throw in a water-skiing squirrel by the name of Twiggy? WHY, You get the video for Brad Paisley's "River Bank." ---Here it is…
Little Big Town will debut their new single "Day Drinking" June 4th on the CMT Music Awards. Jimi Westbrook says it reminds him of a lazy summer day.
--"It makes me think about those summer days when all that's on the agenda is hanging out, relaxing and having a good time with friends. So, if that's your plan, here's your song! ‘Why don't we do a little day drinking?’" --Here is a teaser for the New Song..
Kenny Chesney, George Strait and Toby Keith represent country onBillboard's list of Top 25 Live Artists since 1990. Kenny clocks in at number-nine, grossing more than $752 million in ticket sales. George pulled in more than $405 million, placing him in 19th place. And Toby shows up in the number-22 slot, having grossed more than $361 million. In first place are The Rolling Stones, who've reeled in more than $1.5 billion.
Hunter Hayes, Lady Antebellum, Brantley Gilbert, Dierks Bentley, Jake Owen, Jennifer Nettles, Kacey Musgraves, Lee Ann Womack, Little Big Town and Keith Urban have joined the performance lineup for the CMT Music Awards. You have till June 1st to vote for your favorites online or on your mobile devices. The Video of the Year contenders will be announced on the morning of June 4th with voting going on throughout the day, including during the live telecast that night.
CMT.com has a free preview of MIRANDA LAMBERT'S new album "Platinum", which is out next Tuesday.
Five Random Facts For Wednesday ..because you never know when you might need to know this stuff!
1. The wealthier a country is, the more heavy metal fans it has.
2. There's an old wives' tale that says a pregnant woman who has heartburn is more likely to have a hairy baby . . . and that's actually TRUE. A study out of Johns Hopkins University proved it, and linked both to a woman's estrogen levels.
3. About 38% of Panda Express's sales nationwide is from their ORANGE CHICKEN. Beef and broccoli is the second-best selling item, but it doesn't even come close.
4. There's only one confirmed case in history of an adult human being killed by coyotes . . . a 19-year-old woman was attacked and killed by coyotes in Nova Scotia, Canada in 2009.
5. JUDGE JUDY is paid approximately $47 million a year . . . and films 52 days a year. That's an average of one day a week, so she makes about $900,000 each day of filming.
Wednesday’s totally FREE ADVICE:
The Six Benefits of a Long-Distance Relationship
1. If you get through it, your relationship can survive anything. Not many things make a relationship harder than living far apart. So if you handle it, and all the trust issues involved, you know you're ready for almost anything.
2. You become a better communicator. People who live apart have MEANINGFUL conversations more often. When they get a chance to talk, they make it count.
3. You learn to be independent. We all hate friends who get in a relationship and suddenly can't do ANYTHING without their significant other. People who live apart get plenty of "me" time . . . and there's no one around to guilt trip you.
4. You get really good at planning things. When you have to schedule a call just to say goodnight before bed . . . you become a good planner in a hurry.
5. The relationship goes beyond sex. The non-physical stuff is what makes relationships last . . . and when you're apart, you're forced to focus on it.
6. You get to travel. When you finally see someone long distance, you do things to make it memorable . . . the stuff normal people never get around to